Ultime Notizie

il nuovo punto della situazione

« Older   Newer »

1. Demon Cleaner

Ain't Fate, Just Me

Group
    Administrator

Status
    i Jubilee (Aaron North ex Icarus Line e Mike Shuman dei Qotsa)
    hanno chiesto a Maynard di partecipare ad una canzone del loro album, "I Don't Have An Excuse, I Just Need A Little Help",

This song started as a collaboration between Aaron and Trent Reznor somewhere back there on one of those seemingly endless Nails tours. Trent supplied the programmed drum beat, over which Jubilee did our thang. Then, Julian Gross from Liars dropped down some seriously unique, and bitchin’ live drums. After that, Mike and Aaron then tracked their vocals. (Actually, Mike recorded his vocals on an M-Box… IN HOLLAND of all places, while on the road with Queens. Hmmmmm… That’s some Twilight Zone business right there. Oh, and by “on the road with Queens”, I don’t mean… Y’know… That he was traveling with… Y’know… What Josh said on stage.) After that, we had a friend outside the band contribute some additional singing alongside Mike and Aaron… Something we’ve never done in Jubilee before. I dunno, maybe we did it cos this dude’s voice tucked in with ours, actually made it sound like there was some actual SINGING involved. Ha. Cos in about 15 minutes, this dude had finished two falsetto takes, a “full voice” take, and even a harmony take, all in PERFECT PITCH, which made us feel like the losers on “Star Search” who get like, half a star, while the returning champ gets all four. So yeah, Maynard James Keenan, the returning champ, swiftly made us all feel like returning chumps. Thanks, dick.

qui il resto del testo
    http://www.buddyhead.com/2008/06/23/jubile...ss-music-video/

104 replies since 27/2/2006, 14:35   14920 views